23rd April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage would I need to join MBA university? Can only passing students apply for MBA?

for mba university wants how much percentage??????
is only passing students can apply for mba?????

Related Questions:
26th April 2012, 10:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage would I need to join MBA university? Can only passing students apply for MBA?

Graduation in any discipline is necessary to apply for MBA course. Generally, 50% marks is required to apply for MBA course. In certain cases, the percentage of marks will differ as per the norms of the University or Institute you are applying to. You need to appear for CAT/MAT or similar kind of entrance exams to secure admission for MBA. If you clear written exam and obtain a good score in it you can apply for MBA course in reputed colleges or institutes. Those who get short listed based on entrance exam score need to attend GD and Personal Interview also.
2nd May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage would I need to join MBA university? Can only passing students apply for MBA?

how much fees need for mba?
23rd June 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage would i need to join in mba
19th October 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage would i need to join mba university in out country..?
23rd April 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how much mark required to join madras university.? Which are the colleges comes under the unvsty?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?