27th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?

what is the minimum precentage required for mba programme.how many fees will paid for mba.

19th August 2011, 03:34 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum precentage required for mba programme.how many fees will paid for mba.
Minimum Percentage Required for MBA Course ?

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. This course is related to the business field. So, If you are interested in the MBA course then you need the following eligibility criteria :

Education Qualification = Pass graduation degree with minimum 50% marks to appear in the entrance examination like CET/MAT. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

For MAT examination you need the graduate in any discipline. You can apply for this examination online. So, if you are interested to get admission in the good college then please scored good in the CAT examination.

The fee structure for the MBA course is varies from one college to another college. So, if you want to know the fee structure of any college then please see the official website of that college.

So, i advise you to appear in the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT...etc. Do hard work and get a good marks in the entrance examination for admission in the good college. After completing MBA you can get a good job in a big company.

Regards
~Mukul~
19th August 2011, 03:45 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?

first you have to pass BBA . then you can agibil for MBA. in the bba you have to get minimum 60%. Then you have to Pass CET,MAT enterres exam. if you pass in the entress exam then you can make MBA sttudent. the college fees are nearly 60000 to 80000 Rs. per year.
19th August 2011, 04:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Only graduate persons are eligible for MBA program. But you must be score at least 50% in graduation.

The entrance exam for MBA exam are CAT , MAT ,XAT .so if you scored good in those exam you are eligible for MBA program.

The fees of MBA program is too high and it will be vary from college by college.
The minimum fees of MBA is one lakh from govt institute.

If you preferred private institute then the fees will be increased .the fees of private college is 6lakhs.

All the best
19th August 2011, 05:03 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
any student who have completed graduation in any field with at least 50% marks is eligible for giving the entrance exam for mba.
the entrance exam for getting admission in mba is CAT.
if you score good marks in that exam, then only you will get admission in a good college.
the fees structure of every college is different. some charges very low fees and some colleges charges a lot of fees. there are also government colleges for mba in which there is a very low fees for the course.
to get the information regarding the fees structure of a college, you will have to contact the college authorities or you can also visit their official website for the details.
19th August 2011, 05:10 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ....

Eligibility criteria for MBA

MBA is the master degree course in the Business Administration. It is a two year degree course which can be done through regular classes or through the distance education.
It is sub-divided into the 6 semesters.
Now for doing the MBA course from a highly reputed private and the government colleges then you have to go through the various entrance exams like that of the CAT, XAT, MAT and others .
For giving the entrance exam for the MBA you have to fulfill the various eligibility criteria given below.
You have to get passed in the graduation with a minimum of the 50% of the marks and from a recognized university.

The fees for the MBA courses generally various from college to college. So if you want to know the exact details of the fee structure of that particular college then you can search on its official website.
But then the minimum fees that one has to pay for the MBA is about 1.5 lacs+ .

Some of the good colleges for the MBA course are IIM (all) , ISB , IIFT , IIPM , Symboisis and many others.

So best of luck

Regards
~PRAVIR~
19th August 2011, 05:50 PM
sarang27

if u want to enter in to mba programme u must be 12th pass or after graduation u can do mba by giving GCET exam which is gujrat common enterance test or other states enterance test such as mcet any other states enterance test and the student must have 50% and above marks in their graduation from university.the students who have appeared for the final year
Bachelor’s Degree) examination of any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (subject to condition a. to c. shall be treated as provisionally eligible for GCET MBA or other enterance test. The minimum marks of 50% or 45% given above should be without rounding off and grace marks will be excluded for the purpose.If the graduation result is in the form of grade, then an equivalence certificate showing that the student has obtained 50% marks should be produced at the time of application.
19th August 2011, 05:59 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA. Graduation marks does not required for MBA admission.

So if you have completed your graduation, then you can apply for MBA.

You have to give MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAH-CET etc.

After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams...

The entrance exam marks matter only...

Total fees of MBA varies from institute to institute....

The total fee for institutes like IIM is around 15 lacs.

The total fee for institutes like XLRI, FMS is 5 to 8 lacs.

The total fee for other institutes are 2 to 6 lacs.
19th August 2011, 07:06 PM
SonalSinghal

Quote:
There is nothing like minimum percentage... if you have less number of percentage in your grad then opt for various entrance test... Course fees depends on the specialization and the college in which you are taking admission.... MBA is the most demanding professional degree due to competitive edge it gives to one's career. So, if you want to give a high to your career and you have an aptitude for management, MBA degree is certainly your call. There are various universities/institutes which offer MBA in several specializations such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc. Now, one can even pursue MBA in core subjects. UPES Dehra dun offers MBA in core subjects. First of its kind, this university is reputed for its unique academic programs, well qualified faculty and good placements... You can visit www.upes.ac.in for more information
31st October 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got 48% in degree is there any possibulity to join in mba
3rd December 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how many fees paid in dibrugarh university for mba course
5th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i got aggregate 55% marks in my b.com but got less than 50% in the major subject that is accountancy.m i elligible for cat exams
15th April 2012, 10:07 AM
monisha_sarabhai

hi............

GATE:

This entrance exam will get admission in M.Tech.

QUALIFICATION :

**** Bachelor’s degree in B.E/B.TECH/B.ARCH ,After 10+2 certificate.

**** UPSC/AICTE Univasrity conducted exams are also eligible like AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I)
Important Dates:

application form or Notification: 12 September 2011

Last Date for Application Form: 17 October 2011

Exam Date: 13 February 2012

Result : 15 March 2012

M.Tech admissions 2012: 15 March 2012 till July 2012

all the best.
15th April 2012, 07:01 PM
maya_sarabhai

riend

GATE notification have been released for the year 2012 . all the details are given on the GATE sites .

along with the model question papers .

eligibility to appear for the GATE exam
you should hold Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture
those who are in the final year can also apply

you should have Master's degree in any branch of Science , Statistics ,Mathematics,Computer

Applications .those who are in final year are also eligible .

students in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

students who are in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

students with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies

recognized by UPSC/AICTE , Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional

courses are also eligible.

list of important dates for GATE exam 2012

Commencement of Online Application submission

Monday 12 September 2011

Last date

a) Submission of Online Application Form

Monday17 Oct 2011

b) Receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at

respective GATE Offices

Monday24 Oct 2011
30th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam ,i am doing tybscit i have kt in 6th sem means final year of my graduation so for doing MBA SO FOR DOING mba WHETHER IGVE ALL PAPERS OF THAT SEM OR ONLY SINGLE IN WHICH I HAVE KT SIR please help me i m totally disturbed and plz reply me as soon aspossible bcoz i have to fill my forms in 2 days
12th April 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how i get d application for mba entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?