29th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in production after passing B.A from Kota University? Is there any scope for B.A background students?

hello i am BA graduate from kota university pursing MA can i do MBA in production and is there any scope for BA back ground students..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  2. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  3. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  4. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  5. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  6. Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage would I need to join MBA university? Can only passing students apply for MBA?
  8. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  9. Can we apply for government jobs with AMIE certificate?
  10. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  11. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  12. Career at Tata motors for Non technical students?
  13. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. What is the scope for students who are pursuing B.E?
  15. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  16. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  17. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  18. Is MBA a good option for students willing to do MBA from B.Tech CSE background?
6th June 2012, 03:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in production after passing B.A from Kota University? Is there any scope for B.A background students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i am BA graduate from kota university pursing MA can i do MBA in production and is there any scope for BA back ground students..

In order to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA], candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University. The MBA in Production Management is offered by very few Institutes in the country. The Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing [IIPM] offers two years Masters Diploma in Business Administration [Production Management]. Candidate with any degree are eligible for the program.

On a general basis, candidate seeking to pursue MBA from a recognized Institute, must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on entrance exams, group discussions and personal interview. The duration of the program is two years.
22nd July 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in production after passing B.A from Kota University? Is there any scope for B.A background students?

i have completed B A with 43 % from ycmou can i eligible to do the automobile MBA , if yes the from which college or University plz help
3rd April 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,
After BA i did MBA in marketing and now i have a 5 yrs experience in the pump motors industry but now i am not seeing my growth as i dont have an b.tech degree as i see my coluges. please suggest me any other courses for my growth?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?