1st March 2011, 12:21 AM
Ajith Vijayan

How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can i clear the cutoff

20th March 2011, 07:09 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

No,you cant clear the cut off as the marks are treated to be off below average level an its tough to secure a seat in any college with this marks.

As you have not even reached the qualifying mark hence it will be better that you concentrate on your core subjects and Mathematics and go through GATE one more time with better preparation.
20th March 2011, 07:34 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

hi..
your marks is very poor and there is no way that you can qualify the gate exam,
it will be far below the cut off score even for an reservation candidate,
i think its better for you to forget about the gate exam and think for an job,
even though if you want to do higher studies then it would be better to take gate coaching in reputed institutes like the ace academy or made easy academy before attempting the exam next time,
and taking only the coaching would not be enough,you also have to work really hard because by seeing your marks one can understand your level of understanding of the subject
20th March 2011, 08:17 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajith Vijayan View Post
you can't clear GATE because GATE CUT-OFF for general is 27 and for reserved quota cut-off is 17,.................

that,s why you can't take admission in any college.......because if you are not qualify the GATE then any college not give permission for admission............

that,s why you try for the next year through full preparation..................

your rank approx 36,000..............
20th March 2011, 09:26 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajith Vijayan View Post

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and is considered the best exam to get entry into M.Tech courses.

The cut-off marks varies regularly so it is quite difficult to predict the cut-off marks but looking at the past years cut-off criteria the prediction are as follows :

Ability Level GATE Score Range

Outstanding 800 to 1000

Excellent 675 to 800

Very good 550 to 675

Good 425 to 550

Above average 300 to 425

Average 100 to 300

Below average Below 100

The evaluation of the ORS is carried out by a computerized process using scanning machines, with utmost care. Requests for revaluation of the answer script and re-totaling of marks will not be entertained.

According to me your marks are Below Average so, it would be able better for you to try another chance and prepare yourself for that exam.

SINCE YOU HAVE SECURED BELOW 100 MARKS , IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET ADMISSION IN GOOD COLLEGES LIKE IITs and NITs.
20th March 2011, 09:33 AM
vikas9862638964

GATE EXAM RANK-

SORRY, you will not getting any rank in gate 2011 if you will secure only 15 marks.
so there is no question to get admission in any gate accepting colleges.
but you can do m.tech in some other colleges.
20th March 2011, 03:06 PM
asishkumar

with 15 marks your rank may be about 25000+.
normally the cut mark is within 25 to 28.
so you won't get a good college with 15 marks.
20th March 2011, 04:16 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Smile Re: How much rank can I expect in GATE with 15 marks In EEE? Can I clear the cutoff?

NO , you cant. your marks is too low. i think you should try for the next time.
ALL THE BEST.......
20th March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me mechanical companies for free summer training after b.tech 3rd year, on my id-
[email protected]
10th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

wats d possibility if i score minimum of 45 dis year???? pls sumbody tell me..coz i hv dne a lot of hardwrk..
20th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 15 marks in cs gate exam.nd how much %ile i can expect?
3rd March 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

hw much percentile i can expect in ece with 24marks?m belong 2 obc
22nd March 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

can't i get any job in any gate way offering companies if i get 18 marks in gate2012?
15th April 2012, 06:00 PM
neat_raw

No,you cant clear the cut off as the marks are treated to be off below average level an its tough to secure a seat in any college with this marks.

As you have not even reached the qualifying mark hence it will be better that you concentrate on your core subjects and Mathematics and go through GATE one more time with better preparation.
20th February 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

HI.. preparing for GATE since from months,now only 10 days remaining for exam.. how to do revision?how to clear GATE now?
29th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 15 marks in gate (ECE) .can i get any job by using this score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?