19th March 2016, 10:03 AM
Jithesh T

How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

Sir, How to get admission of Bsc Agriculture for the year 2016-17? List of good colleges in Kerala. Is there any other way for getting into the Bsc Agriculture Course without entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  4. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  5. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  10. How to get admission in Bachelor of Agriculture degree? Good colleges in Kerala?
  11. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  12. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  13. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  14. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  15. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  16. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
19th March 2016, 11:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

In kerala , many colleges offer B.Sc agriculture course to which you can apply after completion of (10+2) in science stream with PCB as a main subjects.

Colleges Offering B.Sc (Agriculture) In Kerala
- College of Dairy Science & Technology , Thrissur
- College of Agriculture , Trivendrum
- College of Agriculture , Kasargode
- College of Horticulture , Thrissur
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute , Kasaragod
- College of Veterinary & Animal Science , Wayanand
- College of Agriculture , Padannakad

Job Types
- Agriculture Officer
- Research Analyst
- Farming Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Officer
- Actuarial Analyst
- Agriculture Portfolio Manager
- Lecturer
2nd May 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

Sir, I want to know whether application for admission to B.Sc Agriculture has been started if so how to apply for the same?.
28th May 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 85% marks in higher secondary second year examination can I get admission to Bsc agriculture
29th May 2017, 03:56 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have 85% marks in higher secondary second year examination can I get admission to Bsc agriculture
Yeah ! surely you can get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after scoring 85% marks in Intermediate course if you have studied Science stream in higher Secondary education.

** Introduction :

B.Sc Agriculture is Graduation level degree course of 4 years which is considered as a professional degree by the government of India. The scope of the course is large but it is rarely pursued by many students. The course is under credit based semester system. It consists of 8 semesters. The objective of the course is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the aspirants in agricultural productivity.

** Eligibility Criteria :

* The candidate must have passed their higher secondary education in Science stream (with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology) from a recognized Board or University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

** Admission Procedure :

There are two ways of getting admission into the course. Either through the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (Direct Admission) or by cracking the written examination conducted by different Universities.

** Top Entrance Exams for B.Sc Agriculture :

* EAMCET : Conducted by Universities/Colleges in Andhra Pradhesh
* PAU Entrance Exam : by Punjab Agricultural University
* ICAR Entrance Exam (ICAR-AIEEA)
* KEAM : Conducted by agricultural colleges in Kerala
* IGKV - CET : Conducted by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vidyalaya

* Direct admission is taken after cracking the qualifying examination on the basis of marks obtained and the cutoff or merit prepared by the college.
3rd May 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can.i get an admission in an agricultural college without writing entrance exam? So do I have to apply for it earlier?
16th May 2018, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i get an admission in B.Sc Agriculture college without writing entrance exam????
4th June 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have only 52% marks in higher secondary second year examination can I get admission to Bsc agriculture.
4th June 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How much mark should i score in neet exam to get admission in bsc agriculture in government college
21st June 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 96 percentage marks in PCB. I have 26630rank in medical, 15580 in keam , 26000inAyurvedam. Can I get admission inBSC Agriculture, fisheries, forestry , etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?