11th June 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required to pass for MBA in Finance from Mumbai University?

Respected sir/ madam,

I am student of sy bbi(com). I have got 76% in 12 th std. I want to know details about MBA in finance. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  2. How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)
  3. How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?
  4. Will I get admission in any good college for MBA-Finance in Mumbai without appearing for CET exam? Which is better between WLC and MBA?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 1st year student of Mumbai University?
  6. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  7. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  8. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  9. Summer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student?
  10. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA finance in Mumbai, Bangalore
  13. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University?
  14. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  15. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  16. Procedure to get admission for 1 year MBA in Finance from UK?
  17. Is my MBA valid if do from KSOU university?
  18. How to pursue masters after B.A history?
11th June 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to pass for MBA in Finance from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/ madam,

I am student of sy bbi(com). I have got 76% in 12 th std. I want to know details about MBA in finance. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from mumbai University?
If you have completed graduation degree or final year of graduation degree then you are eligible for MBA course in Mumbai University through MUCMET exam.

Or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 45% marks the you are eligible for MUCMET exam.

If you are a 12th standard candidates then the duration of MBA course is 5 years. Because it is a integrated course.

But your age should be below 20 years.
12th June 2015, 12:29 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to pass for MBA in Finance from Mumbai University?

Master in Management studies in Mumbai University:

Alkesh dinesh mody institute is the department of the university which focuses on management studies.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have passed a graduation from a recognized university with 45% marks. Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible.

Selection Process:

You will have to appear for a common entrance test(CET), Personal Interview, and Group discussion. CET is an objective test, which comprises of question on aptitude, logical reasoning, data interpretation, and reading comprehension.

You will be selected on the basis of your performance in all these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?