7th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I expect if I join software field after completing B.E ECE?

How much salary can I expect if I join Software Field after completing B.E ECE?

24th June 2011, 08:08 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much salary can I expect if I join software field after completing B.E ECE?

Hey,
Software field is one of the good feild where a man growth very fastly.
In earlier stage you get the any package but after some year your growth rise very fastly on this feild.
but now you can expect in the earlier stage the package around 5 to 6 lakh.

best of luck
25th June 2011, 11:01 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: How much salary can I expect if I join software field after completing B.E ECE?

You are doing BE in ECE..
yes you can definitely go to a software company if you have some software and computer knowledge...

Salary varies from college to college and definitely company to company...
If you are from a general college and you are going to a software company(Indian MNC like TCS,Infosys etc) or like CTS,IBM,Wipro..you can expect 3-3.5 L per year..

And you are from IITs then you can have 4-5L for those company..
if you are going to join or crack any Multinational big companies like Microsoft,Goolge,Facebook,Yahoo like that then you can think about 20L to 1 Crore per year..
so be prepare...
best of luck for your future..
22nd August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

am stdg BE EnC, and am nt having 60% marks so wat should i do to join software field?
9th November 2011, 10:21 AM
rudramishra

you can definitely go to a software company if you have some software and computer knowledge...

Salary varies from college to college and definitely company to company...
If you are from a general college and you are going to a software company(Indian MNC like TCS,Infosys etc) or like CTS,IBM,Wipro..you can expect 3-3.5 L per year..

And you are from IITs then you can have 4-5L for those company..
if you are going to join or crack any Multinational big companies like Microsoft,Goolge,Facebook,Yahoo like that then you can think about 20L to 1 Crore per year..
so be prepare for Software field is one of the good feild where a man growth very fastly.
In earlier stage you get the any package but after some year your growth rise very fastly on this feild.
but now you can expect in the earlier stage the package around 5 to 6 lakh.
17th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I attend any company interviews........but i come back first round apptitude..........how i join software company..........but my persentange is 83% upto my 7th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?