16th September 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electrical and electronics

What salary should i get after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electrical and electronics
  2. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Salary for electrical diploma completing students?
  4. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  5. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  7. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  8. Which is the best and popular branch in Polytechnic?
  9. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  12. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma?
  14. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  15. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  16. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
  17. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
4th June 2017, 12:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electrical and electronics

** Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a Diploma level course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course candidate must have passed 10th class from a well recognized board.

Average starting salary after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering = Rs.12,000 to Rs.15,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?