31st December 2016, 10:29 AM
baljinderji

Which Diploma course is good to study in Canada if completed 12th (Art) with History, Political science and Physical Education?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream with History, Political science and Physical Education.I have got 6 bands with not less then 5.5 band. I want to study in Canada so, please tell me which Diploma course is good for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  2. Can I take admission in B.Ed with Political Science as methodology paper?
  3. Best Diploma course after 12th with Art stream other than education?
  4. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  5. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to become Art & Senior Science Teacher being a B.A.(Drawing & History) and B.Ed holder?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  8. What to do after graduating with history? What are the career options available? -- [New]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  10. Can I study B.A.(Physical Education) if studied History, Economics and Psychology in 12th?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  13. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science?
  14. Syllabus for English of 2nd year BA course of Punjab University?
  15. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing 10th and 12th?
  16. What should I study after completing 12th Arts?
  17. Eligibility for District Educational Officer? Which exam I have to appear for? What will be the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
4th June 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Diploma course is good to study in Canada if completed 12th (Art) with History, Political science and Physical Education?

Hello sir I have complete my 12th with art stream with economics history ,physical education. I want to study in canada
So which diploma is good for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?