28th April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I can get after completion of B.Sc Electronics with 85% of marks?

I'm completing my bsc electronics with 85% how much salary will i get?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in BSc Electronics? How much salary will I get if I pass BSc with 50-55% marks?
  2. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  4. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Can I get a seat after scoring 80 to 85 marks in EAMCET with 22.2% weightage? What is the salary in AP after completion of course?
  6. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  8. Salary, scope in BSc Electronics course?
  9. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  10. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Where can I get a job after completion of my course? How much is the salary? -- [New]
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  12. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  13. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  14. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  15. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  17. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  18. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
18th September 2012, 12:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of B.Sc Electronics with 85% of marks?

After completing the degree, you can find jobs either in the core area of electronics or in related field. For Junior Engineer Post you can expect salary around Rs. 8000/- per month at entry level. By gaining 1-2 years experience and with high job designation, you can expect salary up to Rs. 25,000/- per month. For P.O post in banks, one can have basic salary package up to Rs. 25,000/- per month. Details on salary are generally mentioned in the job notification.
3rd June 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of B.Sc Electronics with 85% of marks?

i m bsc electronics and communication student.this course are better or waste?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?