7th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after doing BCS Biotech from Delhi University?

what salary will i get after doing bcs biotech from delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  3. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  5. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?
  7. How much salary will I get after completing BSc Biotech degree from Bangalore University and also doing HPCL training program? In which companies can I get the job?
  8. Institutions in Delhi offering summer training for B.Tech Biotech students from VIT University?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  10. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  11. Career opportunities in Airlines for BCS graduate?
  12. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
  13. M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for BCS? Maths will be there through out BCS course?
  15. Good Biotech Industry in Delhi for doing M.Sc?
  16. What can I do after doing B.Tech in Biotech from banasthali university?
  17. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  18. Which colleges can I join with GATE score of 365 in Life Sciences for M.Tech/Ph.D?
7th September 2015, 07:58 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary will I get after doing BCS Biotech from Delhi University?

Delhi university is one of the most reputed universities in India because the admission in this university is the half win of race of career. As you are telling that you are a professional in the biotech field this field is growing very fastly because the health issues are arising day by day are very high and their solutions are very less so the professionals have the better career in_

>> Medicine

>> Research department

>> Quality control and inspection

>> Research department is best in this field you can get the best salary package of about 35000-80,000 per month in this field. You have to work for the new researches and inventions in this field for the precautions of the health issues such as Cancer, HIV.

>> Companies that you can join are_

>> Cipla

>> Dr. Reddy,s Lab

>> Ranbaxy

>> Lupin

>> Cadila Health

>> Sun Pharma

>> Divis Labs

>> Abbott India

>> JB Chemicals

>> Arvind Remedies

>> Venus Remedies

>> Themis Medicare

>> R.P.G. Life

>> Bharat Immuno

>> Aarey Drugs

>> Alembic

>> Syncom formula
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?