13th May 2012, 02:06 AM
Deepika Bondwal

How much salary will I get by becoming a forensic scientist?

hi i am Deepika please tell me how many salary was receive by a forensic scientist

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  2. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  3. Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?
  4. How much is the salary of a forensic scientist? What are the Qualifications Required?
  5. What is the average salary of forensic scientist in India?
  6. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  7. How to get a job as a forensic scientist? Eligibility for forensic scientist?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  9. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  10. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  11. I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?
  12. Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?
  13. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad -- [New]
  14. What type of job a M.Sc in Biochemistry can get in Hindustan Unilever?
  15. How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?
  16. Use of MBBS in Forensic Science department?
  17. Procedure to take admission in top forensic colleges?
  18. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2012, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary will I get by becoming a forensic scientist?

hi i am MUKESH please tell me how many salary was receive by a forensic scientist
29th August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary package of a forensic doctor??
30th November 2015, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

I am passed BSC in biologycal science and i want to read forensic pg . But i didn't understand How i apply the forensic pg .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?