27th September 2011, 11:13 AM
muskan411

Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?

I m very much interested in science but my maths is not good at all . since I want to be forensic scientist . So i am really confused . Please help me choosing the stream and also suggest me good places to do courses to become forensic scientist

25th October 2011, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?

You have not mentioned what is your educational qualification. You can choose the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects. This will help you to go in for any graduation in any of the selected streams. You can also go for the MBBS course. You need to attend the Medical entrance as part of the selection criteria. Hence you can choose the career line which you are most interested in after taking the science as the main subjects.
30th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?

i want to take non-medical but iam not good in maths tell me what to do ? & also about advantages of streams non-medical & medical. plez...
13th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to become pilot so it is compulsory to take maths in science field
4th April 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?

See i would just say that go with your dreams..............
Imagine yourself after 10 years, if you are happy being a forensic scientist go for it.
Or imagine yourself in the shoes of what you want to be after 10 years and choose that. I hink you kust get your anwer there!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?