10th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10th Board exam to get Science in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and I want to study class 11th with Science stream so I want to know how much should I score in class 10th Board exam to get Science in class 11th? In which subject should I score the best? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th January 2017, 10:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th Board exam to get Science in class 11th?

You have to qualified 10th standard without any backlog to get admission in 11th standard. If you are interested in science stream, then you should concentrate specially on Mathematics as well as Science subjects. Try to understand the concepts and score as much as you can.
There is no such rule of 10th percentage for admission in 11th standard. But you must have qualified 10th standard from any well affiliated school.
After completing 12th standard with science stream, you can go for technical education which has very good scope in the market.
11th January 2017, 11:13 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th Board exam to get Science in class 11th?

> You need to score more than 60% in class 10th board to get science stream in 11th class.
> Focus more on Physics, chemistry and maths subject where you can score more if you study well.
> A part from PCM also study the most scoring Indian Geographical structure i.e land, rivers, drainage system, mountains structure and formation.
> Do not get stressed , rather devote time equally for all important subjects in which you can score well.
11th January 2017, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As of now there is no basic criteria declared by any recognised board to get admission in any stream.

So, it is not possible to give you minimum criteria for admission in science stream.

But most of school have their own criteria to offer students different stream in 11th std. So, kindly visit school to get detail about the minimum criteria in respective school.
11th January 2017, 11:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 10th for getting admission in 11th science you need to score 60 to 70%.

Non Medical stream: Hindi, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.

Medical stream: Hindi, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry.

The name of best college for you are given below.

** Sacred Heart School, Dalhousie

** Doon School, Dehradun

** Lawrence School, Sanawar

** Delhi Public School

** Chaman Vartika, Ambala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?