18th November 2016, 05:34 PM
santosh 9

Which board should I choose between ICSE and CBSE for admission in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I am about to give the exam. After class 10th I want to know which board should I choose between ICSE and CBSE for admission in class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Can I take admission in class 12th CBSE board after failing 11th from ICSE board?
  3. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  4. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  5. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  7. Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th? -- [New]
  8. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  9. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  11. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  12. Which board should I choose among ISC and CBSE for 11th and 12th if aiming for SAT examination?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  14. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
  16. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  18. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
20th November 2016, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should I choose between ICSE and CBSE for admission in class 11th?

You should choose the best school available in your area irrespective of the education board. Although, CBSE schools are more in number and across the country. In case of transfer CBSE would be a better option as there are many schools across the country.

Hence, just choose the school which offers better facilities and education, if you can afford such schools. Otherwise, you can go for any school according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?