24th February 2016, 05:03 PM
Neha Prathyu

How much should I score in IRDA to pass the exam?

Dear Sir in google only one or two papers are there for mock test how i going to pass in mobile also i downloaded the IC33 software there i get 45 above is it enough for for Pass the exam are where i take a notes.

27th February 2016, 06:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in IRDA to pass the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha Prathyu View Post
Dear Sir in google only one or two papers are there for mock test how i going to pass in mobile also i downloaded the IC33 software there i get 45 above is it enough for for Pass the exam are where i take a notes.
To qualify IRDA Exam, you must score at least 2/3 marks of the total marks in the exam.

For better preparation, you must practice online mock tests available at various sites online.

This will increase your knowledge as well as make you comfort with online system for giving exams.

IRDA exams are mostly conducted online.

Apart from these, you may refer books for IC33 Exam preparation. These books are available online in PDF Format and can be downloaded online. You can read them as E-book.

IRDA Agents Exam: IC 33 Book in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi Version
Publications: Sashi Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?