23rd November 2011, 09:01 AM
Santrupti Gundad

How much time I have to spend to prepare for IAS? Good Coaching centers for this Exam? When will be the Exam for this?

i'm BBA final year student i want to appear for IAS so how much time should i spend for studying it an also which are the good coaching center for it and when are these exams are they will be twice a year or once a year pplz suggest me

10th December 2011, 11:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time I have to spend to prepare for IAS? Good Coaching centers for this Exam? When will be the Exam for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santrupti Gundad View Post
i'm BBA final year student i want to appear for IAS so how much time should i spend for studying it an also which are the good coaching center for it and when are these exams are they will be twice a year or once a year pplz suggest me
Hello friend,
Time required for preparation depends upon the individual. The examination conducted for IAS is known as civil service exam and is one of the most toughest exam conducted in India and to get selected for IAS, candidates have to be among the highest scorers. So, obviously, it is going to take lot of hard work, dedication and determination to crack the exam.
There is no formula to crack the exam and the preparation methods varies from person to person.
However, some of the key things that you should do are:
Follow the syllabus
Do not ignore any topic of a given subject
Practice answering previous years question papers
Enroll with a reputed coaching center.

There are various coaching centers spread all over India which offers coaching for civil service exam and as you haven't mentioned about the place you belong to, it's not possible to suggest you the best coaching center for you.

The upcoming civil service examination is going to be conducted on the following dates:
20.05.2012- Preliminary exam
05.10.2012- Main Exam

The civil service exam is conducted once a year and is divided into two segments namely Preliminary exam and the Main exam.
24th June 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time I have to spend to prepare for IAS? Good Coaching centers for this Exam? When will be the Exam for this?

how much time do i need to be an ias after 12thcommerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?