10th August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IFS exam? I am studying 4th B.Tech

sir,i am studying 4th b.tech cse I want prepare a IFS exam.2014 I will write the exam so for that in what way I will prepare for exam for that which subjects I will select for that exam.i get 74% till now my b.tech.so please give me your advices how I can prepare exams,which subjects I will select.

16th September 2015, 12:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IFS exam? I am studying 4th B.Tech

The marks in the B.tech does not matter most to appear or qualify in the Indian Foreign Service examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection in the job. So you need to prepare for the examination. The examination for the 2015 is over. There is no limitation on selection of the optional paper for the examination. So you can select the paper in which you have best knowledge.

The examination requires better preparation for the qualifications. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
16th September 2015, 01:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IFS exam? I am studying 4th B.Tech

IFS stands for the Indian Foreign Services and the examination for the recruitment is conducted by the UPSC every year.

To qualify in the Civil Services examination which is one of the toughest examination you have to work in all the field in the Optional Paper, Current Affairs, English, General Studies. So start the preparation for all the topics to qualify in the examination. The examination is conducted every year in the month of August for the first stage i.e preliminary.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?