10th October 2012, 06:04 PM
ujjwalanurag

How much time it takes to learn Web Design?

Plz Tell me How many time takes to learn web design ?..pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  2. IES cut off marks in objective and descriptive
  3. Complete details about Web Design and Graphic Design internship in Bangkok?
  4. Procedure to get Summer Training at NTPC?
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?
  7. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Indian Army after taking commerce?
  9. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  10. Best Institutes/Companies which provides Six Weeks/Six Months Industrial Training in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO?
  11. Date of availability of GATE scorecards? How much time it takes to receive?
  12. DOEACC - O level, M3-R3 Internet and Web Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which correspondence course to do while studying engineering? Institutions for the course?
  14. What is the syllabus of GETCO? Are there any question papers available?
  15. How to take admission in interior design?
  16. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam?
  17. Actual date of the exam of DOEACC-O Level, M3-R3 Internet and Web Design?
  18. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
2nd August 2013, 11:25 AM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much time it takes to learn Web Design?

Hello..

To learn basic web design 40 days is more than enough, providing you get one or two good books and spent a lot of time practicing. What really counts is experience: knowing all the various ways to make a non-trivial design work across different browsers (particularly on IE7 and 8), but that is more of an art than a science so will take a lot longer to learn.
But some students learn web designing in the time period of 2 weeks so it really depends upon you interest, hard work and practice.

Good Luck Hope You learn Soon..
2nd August 2013, 04:13 PM
chikkykranthi619

For learning the Web Designing programme it generally takes 3 months of time.
Some of the institutions gives the coaching of web designing some may provide 3 months coaching and some may provide 6 months to one year coaching, it depends on the institution you choose.
Better you choose the institution which gives 6 months training so that you can get all the concepts clearly.
Good luck
2nd August 2013, 10:54 PM
Ridhi Guglani

The time for learning web designing depends upon you how actively and quickly you learn and practice and the institution you choose because some institutes like arena provide 13 months course,some gives you 4 months course...so according to me choose 6 months course from any reputed institute and learn it seriously...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?