8th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for Aeronautical engineering? I want to apply for MPC stream

i don't want to apply for MPC stream as i hate maths. but i want to opt for aeronautical engineering. can i take BiPC stream for opting aeronautical?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options for students scoring 65% in 12th board exam?
  2. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  3. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  4. Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  5. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  6. How much percentage is needed to get science in 11th class?
  7. Which group should I take after finishing 10th?
  8. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  9. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  10. What should I do to enter into NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  12. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  13. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree? -- [New]
  14. Can I opt for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th?
  15. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  16. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
16th August 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to opt for Aeronautical engineering? I want to apply for MPC stream

I want to study aeronautical engineering so i can the mpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?