21st February 2012, 10:42 AM
Jaswanth189

How to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course? How to get up early in the Morning?

Sir/madam i'm jaswanth studying 2nd year diploma i'm feeling sleepy while studying please suggest me nd how to get early on morning.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CAT after studying B.Tech 2nd year
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. Is 2nd PUC supplementary exam easier?
  4. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  5. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  6. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I am studying B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?
  8. How to prepare for class 12th exam? I have scored 80%
  9. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  10. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  12. Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What should I do to join marine engineering if I am studying 2nd year diploma in Mechanical field?
  15. What should I do after completing diploma? I am studying in 2nd year computer diploma and I am not interested in B.E
  16. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
21st February 2012, 12:26 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course? How to get up early in the Morning?

There are many steps you can follow to avoid sleeping while study as under-

1. Always remember that whenever you are going to study take some light breakfast in the morning or some light snacks in the evening time as after a complete meal of lunch everyone feels sleepy.So better to study before meal.

2. During the study hours try to take juicy fruits like grapes, oranges etc so that they will provide you energy & refreshment.

3. Always try to sit on the uncomfortable desk like a straight bench etc. instead of a comfortable cushion chair or bed.

4. After every one hour relax yourself for at least 10 minutes & recall the past points which you have just studied in your mind as a continuous staring in the books also makes your eyes tired & sleepy.

5. Try to study in the day hours instead of night as night is meant for a complete rest & when you see all the family members around you are in their sound sleep then automatically you also feel so.

Now coming to the second part of your question that how to get up early in the morning then you should follow these steps again as under-

1. Go to you bed at sharp 10. P.M in the night.

2. Before going to bed wash your hands & face with cold water as this will make you an active one in the morning & a sound sleep before bed too.

3. Set your alarm time at twice i.e the 1st bell is at 4 o"clock and the second one at 4.30 A.M.Treat the first alarm bell as a indication & a second one as a warning for you.

4. Try to get up immediately after the alarm & leave the bed at once.Walk in the room for 5 minutes & then take your books & straight go to your study table instead of your bed.

5. Slowly & slowly this will be one of your good habit which you can encash later on in your future.
21st February 2012, 01:16 PM
prafvik

Default Re: How to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course? How to get up early in the Morning?

You've heard the slogan "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, Wealthy, and

wise"? The slogan is really appropriate, because when you fall asleep faster and wake up

earlier, you get enough rest and wake up in the fresh-fit condition. With this condition,

you can further improve productivity throughout the day of your life.

So, for you who still can not get quality time due to always stay up and wake up late,

try to consider to better manage time. Wake up it's fun, you know, because you can get

extra time to do the things you want to do.

1. Sharpen your mind and heart

The morning is a good time for self-development. For example, to read the book Your Job

Is Not Your Career Rene Suhardono its not too exhausted to read it. Read this book in

the morning. The atmosphere is still quiet would be a gift that you can use to develop

yourself, professionally, emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. the morning is

the time to sharpen the minds and hearts.

2. Sport

Bed early, leaving you able to get up early to fit. Time is still there you can use to exercise, whether at home or at a gym near the office.

3. Care of the little things

Take care of the little things that you should do first to accomplish a larger task on that day. For example, the first reply to emails that have not opened in the inbox, so undermining emails from clients or other departments in the office does not seize your attention.

4. Increase productivity

If you start the day early, you will make the day seem longer. Thus, you can do more in one day than usual. If your work is piling up for the next day, go to bed earlier, wake up early, then you can complete tasks more quickly.

5. Using time to think

Financial expert James Citrin once said, "the quietness of the morning often happens when our minds are clear, and allows to solve important problems." Article, Tapping the Power of Your Morning Routine, will provide insights on how valuable your time in the morning. In the article Jim also reported that 80 percent of the interviewed company officials woke up at 5:30 or earlier.

6. Meditation

Meditation causes emotional balance and well being. If you start the day with meditation, you will bring a balance in your life all day, and improve your quality of life. Morning to be a better time for meditation because your mind is still fresh, relaxed, and the brain is still sharp.
21st February 2012, 07:16 PM
arpitachouksey

Thumbs up Re: How to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course? How to get up early in the Morning?

Hello,if you want study in late night then don't eat heavy calories food in night,and prepare your mind for studies at night and don't think about sleeping and all that.Give little pressure on your mind related about you career and future,which helps you to aware .Best of Luck
12th October 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am not to concentrate on my studies and how to remember the studies chapters
18th November 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to undersand well when studying??
19th December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

aoa. i am a university student,i have to leave 6;30am in the morning for my uni route. and i reach home at5:30pm in the evening. ii get too tired to even think about my studies.but thats creating problem.kindly help me ake some timetable for study hours and to overcome sleep
17th April 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to pass in supplementary exams
18th May 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of engineering course?how to get up early in morning?how to prepare the study timetable to score highest marks?
28th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th standard. i have pcb. i scored 50% in class 11th and my physics and chemistry are not good i mean i am weak in them. but i want to score above 90% in 12th. what should i do?
26th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th std student trying for iit but feel sleepy all day i want to overcome this sleepiness as it is disturbing my routine
13th November 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir
how to control the sleeping and lazyness while studying?????????????
22nd July 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

l am feeling very tired during the school and when l come home. l can't study properly due to this...
25th December 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th std student and I have my prelims going on but still whenever I try studying I feel sleepy or my mind doesn't want to study. Please help me with this. I don't know how to concenterate.
23rd April 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello,iam going to enter 10th standard . But whenever i will open my books, i will feel sleepy. I need to go to tution early in the morning itself . I don't even have handful of time at home . I need any suggestion to overcome this situation. please help me!
21st February 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir/ madam please help me with your suggestions sleeping while studying maths both subjects please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?