25th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to do engineering from IIT after 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

i am a science stream student, studying in 9th standard(icse). i wants to do engineering from IIT after 12th and my aim is to become an astronaut either in nasa or in isro. i need your help in choosing the subjeect for engineering and i need to get tips on how to prepare for both of these.

13th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do engineering from IIT after 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

what are the engineering streams in iit after 12 th?
23rd June 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do engineering from IIT after 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

I want to become engineer than what can I do after 12?
2nd July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a scientist in a astrophysics department wht should i do.
5th July 2013, 11:57 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Really, i couldn't help appreciating your spirit and your aim. Dear, in order to go IITs, you need to pot for physics, maths and chemistry in your 11th class. After that as you complete your 12th, appear for IIT, but make sure you need to work really hard during your 11th and 12th. Clear your concepts fully, take coaching also. Try to get higher rank, you will definitely get IIT. Then opt for aeronautical engineering which will lead you on the way to become an astronaut.
Thank you
18th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What i can do for joing IIT after the 12th ?I want to become a robotic engineer.
3rd October 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

which are the courses in chennai IIT
24th November 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Wat r the courses can I take aftr my 12th & wat is the best
3rd January 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 9 standard student of mathematics stream wanted to become IIT engineer now what should I do?
25th March 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to become electrical engineer. What should i do after 12th?
30th September 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 10th class. my aim is to become an aeronautical engineer in IIT. What should i do?
31st December 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10 i want to be a Software Engineer in IIt. Plz tell me what should i do??
1st January 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for iit from std11.my stream is science.
3rd April 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I
have given 12 board exam in 2015 but I didn't applied for jee but now I want to take admission in IIT college so now when I can apply
17th June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

WHICH DEGREE I HAVE TO CHOOSE FOR BE TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT
19th April 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in IIT. I just completed my 11 exam.
I like mathematics very much &I want to study related to maths.Which subject I would select?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?