1st February 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to join NCC after 12th? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to join NCC (National Cadet Corps) after 12th. So, I want to know what are the qualifications required for it? Where should I apply for it?

2nd February 2017, 10:33 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Qualifications required to join NCC after 12th? Where should I apply for it?

Indian Army recruits vacancies through NCC Special Entry Scheme for NCC cadets.

Qualifications required to join NCC after 12th:-

The candidate have Graduate Degree from recognized University or any equivalent qualification with aggregate of minimum 50% marks. The age of candidate must be between 19 years to 25 years.
4th February 2017, 12:17 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualifications required to join NCC after 12th? Where should I apply for it?

You can join National Cadet Corps if your age is between 18 to 24 years.
> You can join the NCC after 10+2 in any stream from any of the government colleges while doing your graduation.
> There are various government educational institution where the NCC can be done, like Delhi university, Lucknow university, Allahabad University and other government universities link their candidates for NCC cadet training if interested.
> There is no fees for the NCC training. All expenses are born by the government if selected for the training.
> You can do your study and also can complete NCC cadet course meanwhile.
> Candidate also need to visit various NCC campus while in training , and can also be a part of various national events .
19th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am sourav mohanta. I am higher secondary pass with49.2% marks in 2014. I want to join ncc. Please send me physical
Requirment. [email protected]
28th February 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Manish Kumar. I am higher secondary pass whit 80.6% marks in 2014. I wan to join NCC please send me physical
Requirements. [email protected]
1st August 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass now and taking admission in gov. Clge of art and science Aurangabad then how can I join ncc?
16th February 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc 1st year. NCC is in my college,but still I am not join NCC. Now I want to join NCC.How can I join NCC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?