29th October 2010, 01:09 PM
venus sachdeva

How to pass Bank Exams? Tricks to solve Mathematics and Reasoning Questions?

hi
i want to pass bank exms..tell me some tricks i mathematics & reasoing

9th April 2011, 04:42 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pass Bank Exams? Tricks to solve Mathematics and Reasoning Questions?

Yes of course there are tricks to solve a problem faster but that can be gained by you only through practice.When you start understanding the problem then similar type of problems can be solved easily.

The only way to score well in Maths is by referring as many books as possible.You cannot learn all the short cut tricks with in a day or two.You really need to work hard to score well in the Maths part since time plays its crucial part in exams.
If your weak in fundamentals then start practicing maths books of N.C.E.R.T.
Since you wish to go through bank exams hence you can refer books of O.P.Tandon,M.Tyra,R.S.Agarwal after going through the fundamental part.

All these books provide you with shortcuts of how to solve a problem.
Take the practice exam under close to actual testing conditions i.e try to solve previous year question papers or model papers in the stipulated time so that you can know how many problems your able to solve in the limited time.

The more familiar you are with exams, the less frightening they seem and the easier they are to complete properly.If you still feel uneasy for solving the problems even after practicing then go though coaching institutes which can solve your problem up to an extent.
13th April 2011, 07:03 PM
devendergora

Default Re: How to pass Bank Exams? Tricks to solve Mathematics and Reasoning Questions?

Firstly, dont go straight for short tricks, first solve question through fundamental approach, so that you may never stuck up in the middle of question.
Since you wish to go through bank exams hence you can refer books of O.P.Tandon,M.Tyra,R.S.Agarwal after going through the fundamental part.
15th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

After spending 25% of his money , a man has Rs.24 Left ,how much had he in the beginning?
27th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Rs 32 24=75% so 100%=32
24th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I will first reffere thise books & how much gain to me,
9th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to solve statement &conclusion type questions
25th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

maths diagram book
6th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

hey guyz here r some tips for banking preparation for different subjects
1) for gk use pratiyogita darpan, csr and banking services chronicle.
2) read TOI and any english learning book that wood built your vocab and improve gramatical skills
3) RS agrawal for quatitative, keep calculating all the time in mind to build mathematical skills
6th August 2011, 03:54 AM
samir14

Try know Vedic Maths as it will help to solve the problems faster and accurately.
25th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

FOR MATHS & NUMERICAL APPTITUDE USE ALWAYS R.S AGARWALS OBJECTIVE MATH, NOT OTHER THAN THAT. PROTIYOGITA DARPAN BY KIRAN PUBLICATION FOR OBJECTIVE GK. CLASS 9 OR 10th ENGLISH GRAMMAR BOOK AND FOLLOW BANK CHRONICAL PRACTISE SET REGULARLY. ITS ENOUGH TO GET RIGHT IDEA HOW TO SOLVE QUESTION. AND ALSO SOLVED A QUESTION SET MINIMUM ONCE IN A WEEK BY EXACTLY 2 HOURS AND REVALUED THAT AT YOUR ANSWER PAGE OF THE PRACTISE SET.
THANK YOU.............................
I AM WORKING IN SBI BANK AS A PO.
13th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please advise me where is best coching centre in west delhi
My email address is [email protected]
20th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Shalini Singh Riyana

hi
i want to pass bank exms..tell me all tricks in mathematics & reasoning.
24th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After spending 25% of his money , a man has Rs.24 Left ,how much had he in the beginning?
Ans:- 25-24
75- 72
25th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

1344/1435*984/2016*25/32
25th September 2011, 05:23 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello,

practice madkes a man perfect, if you want to crack the bank exam
then you should have to practice on previous question or modal questions...

for tricks of mathematics you can tahe the help of the book 'quicker
mathematics' by M.Tyra
and for reasoning you can take the help of book by R.S.Agarwal....
27th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % for pass in bank exams
7th October 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

how to pass english in bank exams
11th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Questions of maths
11th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the good bank exam books available in the market for mathematics and reasoning
24th February 2012, 09:44 AM
drurv

The only way to score well in Maths is by referring as many books as possible.You cannot learn all the short cut tricks with in a day or two.You really need to work hard to score well in the Maths part since time plays its crucial part in exams.
If your weak in fundamentals then start practicing maths books of N.C.E.R.T.

All these books provide you with shortcuts of how to solve a problem.
Take the practice exam under close to actual testing conditions i.e try to solve previous year question papers or model papers in the stipulated time so that you can know how many problems your able to solve in the limited time.
5th September 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I need hlp 4 d bank xam.. 4 maths which clss book we should follw..? Plz suggest...
5th September 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I need hlp 4 d bank xam.. 4 maths which clss book we should follw..? Plz suggest...
18th September 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how to pass exam of quantitative and reasioning?
7th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Did regular study help to crack bank exam ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?