12th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Tips and tricks to attempt the numerical ability and reasoning questions?

Dear Sir,

I wrote bank examination three times but i didnt attempted full paper because of limit time , so, please give tips and tricks to attempt a full and easily in numerical ability and reasoning to solve a small tricks

Thanks & regards
[email protected]

23rd May 2012, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks to attempt the numerical ability and reasoning questions?

Regular practice is the effective method to clear QA and Reasoning in bank P.O exams. You can attempt full questions only if you can manage time properly. You have to put a time limit while practicing while model question paper. Try to complete model questions with in a fixed time. If you practice in this way, you can definitely clear bank examinations.
9th July 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to attempt the numerical ability and reasoning questions?

i always tried my best in all subject of banking exam , but my english is not good that's why i didn't clear my bank exam please give tips and tricks to attempt english easily
30th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I wrote bank examination three times but i didnt attempted full paper because of limit time , so, please give tips and tricks to attempt a full and easily in numerical ability and reasoning to solve a small tricks

Thanks & regards

[email protected]
21st December 2012, 01:46 PM
ramvino_90

i can able to solve the problems , but it took more time. So, I must know the shortcuts and tricks to the reasoning and aptitude problems
25th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
how to solve please send me some high level reasoning question with answer.. if possible please send me shortcut tricks

Thanks and Regards,
Hemant

[email protected]
10th May 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

if there is any website tat is very useful to know the shortcut methods to attend government exam plz any one reply for this question
2nd July 2013, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i am poor in non verbal part in reasoning so is there any tips to solve those part plz if there is any tips to my e mail id [email protected]
4th July 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i always tried my best in all subject of banking exam , but my english is not good that's why i didn't clear my bank exam please give tips and tricks to attempt english easily ...

[email protected]
28th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hai friends i am preparing for banks i am clearing all the sections but english is very difficult for me so plz send me some trics to solve this section
thanks in advance.
2nd December 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Thanks & regards
[email protected]
only preparation can do attempt to full question papers...
18th January 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

i have to study psa for the present and my future also so give me
some tips and tricks to solve the paper in 30 min
28th April 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am geeta, i want to crack bank exam [po or clerck] so i am requesting you that you provide me easy and simple short tricks..for maths and reasoning.......
my email id is [email protected]
thankyou sir.
28th April 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am geeta, i want to crack bank exam [po or clerck] so i am requesting you that you provide me easy and simple short tricks..for maths and reasoning.......
my email id is [email protected]
thankyou sir.
26th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am akila ,i want to know more info about bank exam...how to pass and get a job in bank...my mail id is [email protected]
Thankyou sir.
24th July 2014, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

i can able to solve the problems , but it took more time. So, I must know the shortcuts and tricks to the reasoning and aptitude problems

Thanks & regards
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?