2nd May 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How a person can apply for re-sitting of 12th CBSE Board exam?

I have failed in 12th Science CBSE Board, 2019 session in following papers Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Can I re-appear in these three papers? How to apply for re-sitting of exam under CBSE curriculum?

15th May 2019, 07:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a person can apply for re-sitting of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Yes, you can repeat the 12th class as many times as you can. Improvement paper is applicable for 1 or 2 subjects. You will have to give all exams of 5 compulsory subjects next year.

You can repeat the class from the same school or you can apply as a private student from CBSE board or NIOS. It completely depends on your choice.
15th May 2019, 09:35 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There will be supplementary examination for candidates who have failed in different subjects. You can contact your school to fill your application form for supplementary examination of these subjects.

Second possibility for you is to apply for regular board examination of all subjects next year as you have failed in three subjects.
15th May 2019, 10:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have failed to clear one than one paper of your Class 12th, so you need to reappear in all your concerned paper once again next year as a private candidate to clear your Class 12th academics.

Further, the application process for the same examination is quite easy, as for the same all you need to do is to register for the same examination as a private candidate during the period of registration which is usually in the month of October / November every year.

For more details and FAQs concerning to CBSE improvement examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
15th May 2019, 01:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can re appear for all three paper supplementary examination which is conducted after board examination results. You can fill up application form for failed papers through your school.

If you do not manage to clear these three subjects then you can apply for board exam next year for all subjects.
15th May 2019, 06:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you are failed in 3 or more than 3 subjects in CBSE Board exams, then you will have to re-fill Board Examination form.

In this attempt, you will be treated as a Private candidate and need not to attend regular classes of school.

As you are failed in 3 papers, so you will have to appear for all the subjects in Board exams next year.

For this, you can fill the examination form from the regional CBSE Office. Alternatively, you can also get examination form from your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?