28th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How and which post can I join in Indian Air Force after 10th?

I have passed my class 10th exam in 2014 with 57% from SEBA board from Assam. Now how can I join Indian air force and at what post can i join and what will be the last age limit?

28th April 2016, 09:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and which post can I join in Indian Air Force after 10th?

Let me tell you that after completion of class 10th you are not eligible to get admission in Indian Air force because minimum qualification required to get admission in Indian Air force is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from recognised board and after that you have to qualify the NDA exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.
28th April 2016, 09:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 10th. To join Indian Air Force, you need minimum 10+2.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of candidates in Air Force and other defence wings. So, you need to pursue 10+2 with science stream ( PCM ) to appear for examination.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th April 2016, 10:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*There is no post available in Indian Air Force after 10th board exams. You can apply for National Defence Academy entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. But for this exam, minimum academic qualification is 10+2.

*All candidates who have done 10+2 and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years, you can apply for NDA/NA examination. Your marital status should be unmarried. You must do your 10+2 in order to get good job in Indian Air Force through NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?