6th October 2011, 03:33 AM
last_and_lost

AIPMT eligibility criteria for NIOS

hello....i have joined NIOS for completing my senior higher secondary course (12)
the exam is on april 2012 , i really want to participate in the AIPMT and try my chance , but now a small issue is causing me tension , the AIPMT website says the eligibility criteria is as follows

(iv) Qualifications and Qualifying examination Codes:
CODE : 01
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
NOTE: where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 +2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre - professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges.
OR

CODE : 02

The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and English.

CODE : 03

The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects.

CODE : 04

The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English.

CODE : 05

B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

CODE : 06

Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology ; Which shall include practical test in these subjects.) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.

the thing that cause me tension is ..... my NIOS course with is equivalent to 12 is one year course and in the eligibility criteria of AIPMT in all places its said two years of study is needed......

please help me with this..... its really causing me tension as i hav lots of plans and reams...... please tell me if i am eligible

10th October 2011, 03:53 AM
last_and_lost

Default Re: AIPMT eligibility criteria for NIOS

some one please help me.....
27th November 2011, 01:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India.

I m happy to inform you that you are eligible for the A.I.P.M.T exam after passing 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

good luck!
29th December 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in kendriya vidyalaya with physics chemistry bio but have joined 3 commerce i.e: B.com
so can you tell me whether i am eligible for aipmt?
30th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2007 with pcb, can i apply for aipmt 2012?
8th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

AIPMT Council are Dumb (fully),
especially with the Qualification code definition what the **** is written in the help????
Can anything be called easy here?
Online form is a fail,
the paper purchase was better, even the credit card payment is not available,
Ur system sucks AIPMT
24th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I passed the 12std WITH PCM in 2010 FROM c.b.s.e. now currently I AM pursuing graduation in B.Sc(h)chemistry. can i will be eligible for AIPMT IF I pass BIOLOGY through National institute of open schooling after graduation.
2nd March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have passed bcom in 2009 and now doing nios science plus two .will complete in 2013. Does am eligible for medical entrance if i complete 12 th from nios . Pls help
30th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% in 12th, am i eligible for AIIMS?
30th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i have passed intermediate with math but one year lateri fill only one subject bio from state board with private can i elligbe for medical entrances
19th July 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a NIOS student of class12 give AIPMT.,AIIMS and other medical exams? I m very worried about it.
12th August 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Iam just apply for nios 2016 I don't any school name so how can I fill aipmt 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?