17th September 2012, 02:55 AM
rohit kumar420

How to prepare for AIEEE entrance exam? I have scored 84% marks in inter from CBSE board

sir.I want to prepare aieee entrance exam.i got 84% marks in inter from cbse board.i want to know how to prepare for it at home

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  3. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  4. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  7. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  8. In which institutes can I get after scoring 75% in Inter Board?
  9. Systematic Plan to prepare for IIT and AIEEE Exams along with CBSE Board Exams?
  10. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  11. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  12. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  13. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
  14. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How to prepare for IIT entrance exam?
  16. Which engineering courses can I get after scoring 51 in Physics, 66 in Maths and 55 in Biology?
  17. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  18. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
17th September 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE entrance exam? I have scored 84% marks in inter from CBSE board

in which post office distributes postal assistant exam form?
10th November 2020, 11:01 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE entrance exam? I have scored 84% marks in inter from CBSE board

AIEEE is an enterance examination that students give to enter IIT and various engineering college
Recently this is called the JEE exam
The syllabus of exam is 11 and 12 CBSE board
The exam has 2 phase the main and the advance
If you clear the main that only you will be eligible for the advance
The paper is of 300 marks and const of questions of physics , chemistry and maths
The exam is considered tough so you will have to work hard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?