22nd October 2012, 02:51 AM
drsujatasa

How to prepare for IIT entrance exam?

hello, my daughter is in 9th std maharashtra board and son is in 7th std cbse board . how can i prepare them for iit entrance exam? is there any online classes,books,material? so they can prepare.

25th December 2014, 06:19 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT entrance exam?

IIT JEE entrance exam is conducted to take admission in Engineering Colleges. This exam is conducted in two stages (1) JEE Main & (2) JEE Advance
Minimum educational qualification to sit in IIT entrance test is 12th with Science stream and Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subject. One can prepare for it by self study or joining online test series. You should purchase study materials of any coaching Institute to prepare for JEE. But, I suggest you to purchase ALLEN Institutes study materials for your son and daughter. Here, I have listed some reference Books for the preparation of IITJEE exam.
Mathematics:-
Mathematics for JEE ( Advance) by G Tewani
Mathematics by RD Sharma

Physics:-
Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2 by HC Verma
Fundamental Physics (Pradeep's publication) by K.L Gomber & K.L Gogia
Numerical example in Physics by NN Ghosh

Chemistry:-
Modern Approach to Chemical calculation by RC Mukerjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?