2nd November 2010, 07:54 PM
APURBA BIKASH BARMAN

How to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam in less time while studying 12th class?

sir i am a student of class-XIIth. after completing my exams i will not get much time for the preparation for the entrance exam

2nd November 2010, 09:44 PM
divyagupta0309

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam in less time while studying 12th class?

you may start preparing for the exam side by side.just give a little time everyday apart from your daily studies.
2nd November 2010, 10:40 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam in less time while studying 12th class?

DEAR
if you want to crack AIIMS then you not waiting for your 12th exam.you are ready from today because in that time you have not much time and you can't prepare all things in that time.that's why you started read from today and you go on preparation by basic concept because in AIIMS not more seat.
you start preparation from today.because 12th is very helpful for AIIMS.
good luck..............
2nd November 2010, 11:49 PM
shafaly sharma

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam in less time while studying 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by APURBA BIKASH BARMAN View Post
sir i am a student of class-XIIth. after completing my exams i will not get much time for the preparation for the entrance exam
by taking crash courses n revising all 11th syllabus thorouly........
3rd November 2010, 12:18 AM
nanajisachin123

hai...............
dont worry man......... u prepare the whole syllabus of ur basics and XI and XIIth........ and without wasting time revise the previous years questions and............. do well............
good luck........
3rd November 2010, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Thats a big problem. But dont worry you can do it somehow.

What you can do is try making your std 12th portion strong or whatever you have in your 12th portion.

After you exams you can just go through the formulaes or the summaries of the lesson which will help you in recalling the matter

Thats all you can do now. Actually AIIMS is such an exam which required preparation of more than a year

But nevertheless you still can do it
3rd November 2010, 05:43 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dont worry you can still do it. just strengthen your 12th portion and you would be able to get good marks. go through THE summaries of each chapter. dont try to cover all syllabus.
3rd November 2010, 07:06 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by APURBA BIKASH BARMAN View Post
The syllabus of AIIMs is generally of 12 level but with deeper knowledge.
So my suggesstion to you is that once you prepare well for your 12 board your other preparartion for board exam will also take place.
because for these exam you need to have your concepts clear and when you base is strong you can cover things easily.
so concentrate more on 12 and automatically your aiims prepartion will take place.
and during exams you can solve last 10 years question paper and study some of the new topics afetr 12 exam according to aiims pattern
3rd November 2010, 07:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are no shortcuts of clearing the entrance exam. You need to plan the time left before the entrance exam. Split it into two. One for the 12th Board exam and the rest for the entrance exam. Make a list of the areas to be covered. Be meticulous. Solve as many test papers as possible.
3rd November 2010, 08:45 AM
sandy.thedemon

Hello
My dear friend if you want to prepare for AIIMS in such short of time than it is going to be very difficult for you. but not impossible. you just have to make an strategy time tabel in which you should give priority to your 12th sallybi. GOOD LUCK.
3rd November 2010, 09:28 AM
rajrajesh44

First of all concentrate in 12th exam.........and then daily prepare one hour for entrance exam and then go for class for aiims preparation in weekends (atleasr four hours)..........there is entrance exams like aiims , afmc ,etc u can apply for those entrance exams........there is a some mock test in online also..............
And also more concentrate in ur 12th class....... ........... Do the preparation for entrance exams(atleast 6months)while u studying 12th itself......................
All the best......
3rd November 2010, 10:05 AM
tirthak04

hey ! i am a student like yourself , and i will be re-appearing for my iit entrance again this year.. and your question is something that plagued me to no end last year when it was my first attempt.. though not in medical let me tell u something from experience. if you are honest to yourself about your studies and do a even the bare minimum of 4 hour studies for boards and entrances each there is ABSOLUTELY no reason you cant do well in both. i got into DCE last year but kinda wanted to try for iit again so thats a different issue but trust me you can do it if you really want to . best of luck
3rd November 2010, 04:44 PM
nehachopra1301

Dear friend

Every competitive exam demand clarity of concepts.......If you are clear with them and have a regular schedule you can CRACK them out........

ALL THE BEST
30th December 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have not studied well in 11th & 12th class.pls,suggest some tips,so that i can qualify this very exam. Thankyou
15th April 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a class 12th std.i used to buy mtg magazines of PCB and have a mtg aiims explorer book.can i get aiims in 1st chance?
24th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

after my entrance exams iam quite upset please help me
23rd June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about some books for the preparation of aiims
15th March 2012, 11:24 AM
jobsick

Thats a big problem. But dont worry you can do it somehow.

What you can do is try making your std 12th portion strong or whatever you have in your 12th portion.

After you exams you can just go through the formulaes or the summaries of the lesson which will help you in recalling the matter

Thats all you can do now. Actually AIIMS is such an exam which required preparation of more than a year

But nevertheless you still can do it
16th September 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Em currently pursuing coaching n em a dropper..bt i dnt undrstnd hw shud i prepare fr aiims since my concepts r weak in physcs..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?