10th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for bank exams? Which is more preferable a clerk or a P.O Post? I'm 30 years old and have completed M.Sc(mathematics) through distance education from Osmaniya university

Hi to all,

I completed my m.sc( mathematics) in distance education(osmaniya university). i am interested to bank job vy much . so, plz guide me how to prepare bank exams ? which one is best ? clekical or P.O'S. age : 30 yrs n how to prepare at home ? plz reply me ..... thanking you sir.

4th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for bank exams? Which is more preferable a clerk or a P.O Post? I'm 30 years old and have completed M.Sc(mathematics) through distance education from Osmaniya university

how to prepare for bank clerk exam at home?
14th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for bank exams? Which is more preferable a clerk or a P.O Post? I'm 30 years old and have completed M.Sc(mathematics) through distance education from Osmaniya university

hi! sir i have completed M.com and 'O'level.mujhe bank exam ki prepration karni h.ghar me rah kar. my age 23 year old.how to preper.
27th September 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what level of mathematics does have in clerical exam.....pls tell me
28th September 2012, 09:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend unless you belong to SC/ST/OBC community, you would not be able to appear for either one of the exam. You have crossed the age limit for both IBPS Clerical and Bank PO exams. Therefore I would recommend that you apply for some other job rather than banking job.

However if you meet the age criteria being Other Backward Class or SC/ST candidate then I would say you should go for the Bank PO. The reason being that Bank PO get more salary in comparison to Clerical. Besides the minimum education requirement for Clerical is 10th while you have completed post graduation. It would be better if you go for IBPS Bank PO.

Here is the eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate should be of Indian Origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. Age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

4. The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

5. While for SC/ST, the age limit is relaxed by 5 years.

In case you belong to general category and can not appear for any of these exams I would say that you should try for the post of lecturer in central government colleges. It is quite possible since you have completed post graduation degree.

Since there is no age limit you can apply for lecturer any time you prefer. All you need to do is appear for National Eligibility Test and clear the exam.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree in any stream from UGC recognized university.

2. A minimum of 55 percent marks in PG course.

3. SC/ST need 50 percent marks in PG course.

4. Your subject for NET exam would be the same in which you completed post graduation.

5. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

6. There is no limit on number of attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?