31st May 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of getting Government jobs after B.Sc in Zoology and Botany?

I'm in B.Sc. appearance from zoology , botny I want to know what I do becose I want to do government jobs

Please reply me fast i am very stressed.

Related Questions:
31st May 2015, 11:03 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Eligibility of getting Government jobs after B.Sc in Zoology and Botany?

You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

~ To apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam , you should have completed Graduation in Any descipline from a Recognized university.
~ Age should be in between 20-28 years , if you belong to General category
~ Age should be in between 20-31 years , if you belong to OBC Category
~ Age should be in between 20-33 years , if you belong to SC or ST category
~ You should be a citizen of India.

Selection process is ,

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview

~~ You can apply for the post of Project Assistant Life science in Advanced centre for Treatment , Research and Education in Cancer.

~~ You can apply for the post of Project Fellow in Punjab Agricultural University.

~~ you can apply for the post of Project Assistant in North Eastern Hill university .
26th January 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of getting Government jobs after B.Sc in Zoology and Botany?

Sir, there is any chances of government job in industry after completion of bsc botany
20th May 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc in CBZ. I dont have interest in teaching field. I should complete short term courses and i should get job early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?