7th December 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BCA? Tips to write Effective Answers and get distinction marks?

Hi, plz tell me how to prepare for b.c.a. ( eng. Com. Fundam. And social sc.) and for b.a. (eng. Lit. Education and urdu) plz give me some tips to write effective answers and get distinction marks

27th March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BCA? Tips to write Effective Answers and get distinction marks?

How can score high in bca third year
6th April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BCA? Tips to write Effective Answers and get distinction marks?

I want to score distinction marks in exam..so give me some tips for presenting my answers...
28th July 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare and pass easily for bca exams..plz kindly suggest!
24th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TOP IN BCA
24th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET GOOD MARKS IN BCA?
5th September 2012, 10:25 PM
aman.tyagi.121

most discing in math
5th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GOOD MARKS IN BCA ?
PLZ TELL ME 8586993044
21st February 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how can i pass my maths in b.c.a.
10th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want Important topic in data and file structure for s.y bca to get 1st class marks
4th July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BCA istyear to secure dist marks ?? Give me some Best tips
10th December 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I Want important Question and its solution for BCA 3rd sem Under vidyasagar University to get 1st class marks. My email Id is:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?