12th February 2012, 10:30 AM
vijaysrisiva

How should a distance learner student prepare for exam? How many pages I have to write for 20 marks , and paragraph for subjects like Social History Of England,Literary Forms?

sir i am first year student in distance education.i am unable to attend any classes . so please tell me how i am prepare for exam? and normally how many pages i have to write for 20 marks , and paragraph? i am eager to take first mark in exam. so please help me sir? give tips for me.[social history of england,literary forms] my subject.

28th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should a distance learner student prepare for exam? How many pages I have to write for 20 marks , and paragraph for subjects like Social History Of England,Literary Forms?

To prepare for exams:
create a schedule that outlines when and how long you will study
review the exam study guide (if available)
identify the content you need to study
review the material consistently - Don't cram!
ask questions about what you don't understand

I hope this helps! You may want to check out www.edgab.com - the site gives distance learners great information and resources!
28th April 2013, 09:13 PM
jenw

Default Re: How should a distance learner student prepare for exam? How many pages I have to write for 20 marks , and paragraph for subjects like Social History Of England,Literary Forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaysrisiva View Post
sir i am first year student in distance education.i am unable to attend any classes . so please tell me how i am prepare for exam? and normally how many pages i have to write for 20 marks , and paragraph? i am eager to take first mark in exam. so please help me sir? give tips for me.[social history of england,literary forms] my subject.
Here are some ways to start preparing:
create a schedule that outlines when and how long you will study between now and the exam date
review study guides developed by your professor (if available)
ask your professor questions about the material and/or study guide
identify the specific content you need to study
Start studying now - don't cram!

Hope this helps! You may want to also check out www.edgab.com - its a site that's pretty active in answering questions and supporting distance learners!
11th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I AM THE FIRST YEAR STUDENT OF BA ENGLISH CORRESPONDENCE COURSE...I GOT ALL THE BOOKS..AND I DOWNLOAD ALL THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF SOCIAL HISTORY OF ENGLAND...BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE ANSWER..SHALL I GET ANSWERS FOR ALL THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER...
19th April 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I am studying mba distance education in madras university and tell me what is the the best way to get good marks by without getting arrears and what are all the section i have to concentrate to get good marks in my mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?