8th February 2011, 07:05 AM
harrismahadevan

Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?

Dear sir,
I'm doing final year bca.I want to write TANCET exam for going MCA.please give me valuable advice for that.Thank you.

9th February 2011, 03:19 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?

Dear friend,

You have to make strong your intermediate maths concepts. Because most of the questions come from the maths section.

And in MCA, maths plays a very important role. So you should practice a lot with the previous year papers and as well as the model papers.

Set the time and according to that practice hard. Practicing only can give a lot of confidence for the exam.
Also brush up your computer aptitude knowledge and subject concepts of your graduation and with that make a bit strong general knowledge.

All the best!!
9th February 2011, 11:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If you are appear for TANCET Entrance exams for MCA, then i will suggest you just prepare for this exams according to the syllabus. The entrance exams pattern of MCA are -

Quantitative Ability

Analytical reasoning

Logical reasoning

Computer awareness.

Most of the questions are asked form Maths. So please prepare maths questions in well manner and keep practice of maths questions regularly, only then you will be able to scored good marks in TANCET entrance exams.

So, i will suggest you just prepare according to the syllabus, and please purchase best books form market and try to solve then regularly and after completing the syllabus, please solve more previous year papers, so that you will get confidence when you are appear for this entrance exams.

So, please dont worry just work hard, then definitely you will get sucess in this entrance exams. so please cover the sections which are mention above.
10th February 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Where shall i get previous question papers for TANCET?
10th February 2011, 09:24 PM
harrismahadevan

Sir,Where shall I get previous question papers?
pls give me a way.
5th March 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i also want Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA
18th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i want the marks separation for the above four sections
31st July 2011, 01:19 PM
Shalu balyan

Thumbs up Re: Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismahadevan View Post
Dear sir,
I'm doing final year bca.I want to write TANCET exam for going MCA.please give me valuable advice for that.Thank you.
see u want to clear exam for mca so firstly u revise all topics of bca so that many ques come from bca level for mca & also all topics of maths of class 11 & 12.you also follow any suitable book for TANCET exam which you feel better to read or learn.You will sourly passing TANCET exam.
27th September 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i am B.Sc,(IT) after that i want to study MCA so iam appears the entrance exam for that you please say that which
book is perfect for tihs exam ?
20th July 2012, 09:15 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Dear friend,

You have to make strong your intermediate maths concepts. Because most of the questions come from the maths section.

And in MCA, maths plays a very important role. So you should practice a lot with the previous year papers and as well as the model papers.

So, i will suggest you just prepare according to the syllabus, and please purchase best books form market and try to solve then regularly and after completing the syllabus, please solve more previous year papers, so that you will get confidence when you are appear for this entrance exams.

So, please dont worry just work hard, then definitely you will get sucess in this entrance exams. so please cover the sections which are mention above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?