29th August 2012, 01:05 PM
avantu

How to prepare for BPSC examination? I am doing B.Tech with CS and I am in 3rd year

How can i prepare for Bpsc examination??
I am doing b.tech with CS and i am in 3rd year....i want to start preparation from now.....kindly give me all the details
Which subjects should i choose and how should i prepare for it???

31st October 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BPSC examination? I am doing B.Tech with CS and I am in 3rd year

sir i am btech studennt of electroncs & telecommunication branch ,i want to prepare for bpsc.pls give me full information how do it..
28th December 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BPSC examination? I am doing B.Tech with CS and I am in 3rd year

Sir, I am B.Sc. (Maths) Hons. I am contributing in AG office Jharkhand (Ranchi) as an auditor presently. I want to prepare for B.P.S.C. How can I do? Please tell me just. _Ranjay kumar.
31st May 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for Bpsc examination??
I am doing b.tech with ME and i am in 4th year....i want to start preparation from now.....kindly give me all the details
Which subjects should i choose and how should i prepare for it???
15th January 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir this time iam doing b.tec with mechanical. Sir I want to prepare for best . please guide me
19th January 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.com 3 rd yr and also student of cpt but i am unable to qualify that now i wants to prepared for b.p.s.c plz give me full information about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?