23rd December 2012, 10:25 AM
rkamal530

Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering

i m student 3rd yr student of computer science engineering .plz help to choose main xam paper of bpsc and suggest me.how can i prepare it

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for BPSC after studying in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? What is the syllabus for BPSC for Mechanical Engineering
  2. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  3. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  4. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  5. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?
  7. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  8. How to prepare for the upcoming GATE exam(Computer Science Engineering)?
  9. PTU-B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Semester-Written and Oral Technical Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  12. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  14. Can third year computer science engineering students give IES exam?
  15. Kurukshetra University Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Sem-Basics Of Economics And Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th October 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering

sir.i am student of computer scince and engineering ..can i am eligible for applying bpsc exam;;
according to eligible qualification it is not mentioned of computer science student,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?