11th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for campus interview?

how to prepare for campus interview..Pelase tell me how to prepare for the same

4th December 2012, 12:47 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for campus interview?

Hello,

Tips for preparing an interview:

>>Preparing for an interview requires a strenuous effort. You have to rehearse and practice,, practice makes you on the top.

>>Start preparing for a mock test if possible, you can get train with past year questions and sample papers.

>> Be active,polite,sincere and make a list of your hobbies,personal information and other requirements.

>>There are many different interview styles, analyse them carefully before going to the interview. You can also get some useful tips from careers360.com and freshersworld.com

i have attached a good book for interview. Look into it.

All the best for your future.

regards,

yash
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The Google Resume.pdf(1.06 MB, 449 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language? 1 28th November 2019 07:36 AM
Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview? 1 10th October 2016 02:42 AM
Dates of the SSB interview? I am waiting for the call letter for SSC Interview for NDA(II) 10 7th September 2014 10:56 AM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 08:22 AM
How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking? 1 18th August 2012 05:39 PM