3rd July 2011, 11:12 AM
heena ansari

Should I do MCS or MCA after studying in TYBCS in Ahmednagar? How to prepare for campus interviews?

Hello, i am studying in tybcs in ahmednagar.i got 77% in sy.b.c.s. And now i am confusid what is to be done next m.c.s. Or m.c.a?????? Now i am suppose to prepare for the entrance exams and i am still not understanding what is to be done ?
Also i want to prepare for the campus interview's for placement.......so please help out of all this questions..i am wating for your reply..........

Related Questions:
  1. When the forms for MCA/MCS entrance exam of Pune university will be available?
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  4. IGNOU MCA 1st semester solved question papers
  5. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews?
  6. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare? -- [New]
  7. List of top 10 colleges of MCA? For which subjects should I appear?
  8. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  9. Last 10 years question papers of MCA and MCS?
  10. How to prepare for Campus Interviews?
  11. How to prepare for MCS exam? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  13. When the Off-Campus of various IT companies will be conducted in Chhattisgarh? How to prepare for interviews?
  14. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?
  15. How should I prepare for campus interview? I have passed diploma in engineering
  16. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  17. Can I get admission in MCA or MCS after pursuing BCA in Indira College?
  18. How to prepare for campus interviews?
31st August 2015, 02:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I do MCS or MCA after studying in TYBCS in Ahmednagar? How to prepare for campus interviews?

In my opinion, you should go for MCA instead of MSc

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCS will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?