16th March 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?

Hello,
I want to secure job in MNCs.
I am a student pursuing my B.Tech(IT).
Infosys is coming to my college for on campus interview.
Kindly tell me how I prepare for this interview?
And if I get rejected then I can apply for off campus there
just after my B.Tech?

18th March 2015, 12:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?

Tips for preparation to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive :-

- The first and foremost step to success is online written test. Both accuracy in solving and speedy reading is essential to succeed in the written test of Infosys. Questions are easy but time will be less. Hence rigorous practice of questions from general aptitude and verbal ability(English) is required. You should also practice solving questions from websites to increase your reading speed on the computer screen. Websites like http://www.indiabix.com/, http://www.freshersworld.com will help you out in this matter.

- Then comes technical and HR interview. For technical interview, you need to know your domain properly especially the fundamentals of your domain must be known, Programming skill is essential along with information of latest technologies in the field of IT and your domain. Questions from project, training, internship, certification courses are quite common in this round. HR interview will also be conducted in this one personal interview round along with technical round. You need to be prepared with the basic interview HR questions which are easily available online. You need to have good communication skill and attitude to do well in the HR round.

- Thus, work upon your communication skill and English.
- Make sure you have a 2-3 minute speech ready on the project or internship or training undertaken.
- Prepare a good resume highlighting your strengths and skills.
- Be humble and confident and do not bluff in the interview in great deal.
- Dress neat and clean with well combed hair and clean shaved if male and should practice basic manners like wishing, saying thank you will help in creating good impression in the mind of the interviewer.

If you get rejected you cannot apply for Infosys in the upcoming nine months since Infosys do not allow students within nine months from the date of rejection to sit for its recruitment process. After nine months, you can again apply for Infosys.
6th November 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?

I didn't clear the first round for Infosys which was conducted in April 2018 but I have got offer lettr for the drive conducted in October. Will I be eligible to join the company. I didn't know there should be gap of 9 months for attending the next drive or they will reject me on the day of joining?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?