28th August 2011, 02:57 PM
mahireddy07

How to prepare an Excellent Resume? I am studying in final CSE and have a campus interview of TCS on 9th sept

sir,
i am studying final cse, we have campus interview of TCS on 9th SEP for this i have to prepare for written test and also need to prepare a curriculum vitae .so,please send me a sample curriculum vitae and tips to prepare for written test which will be held by TCS.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  4. Should I go for M.Tech or join TCS after scoring 8.83 CGPA in B.Tech CSE final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  6. Resume samples and TCS interview questions?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  8. Which subjects should I prepare for Technical Interview of TCS? I am a final year Mechanical Engg
  9. How should i apply for job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar?
  10. How can I get job if my college is not scheduling campus interview of TCS?
  11. How many rounds are available in IBM On-Campus Interview for CSE final year student? -- [New]
  12. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  13. What is the resume format for final year B.Tech EEE student to attend the interview of TCS
  14. How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?
  15. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  16. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  17. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  18. Last 10 years placement papers of TCS On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
14th October 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare an Excellent Resume? I am studying in final CSE and have a campus interview of TCS on 9th sept

m an EEE stdnt... m in confusion in selecting the area of interest... pls do suggest.. tcs s coming on 27th of this mnth...
11th June 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare an Excellent Resume? I am studying in final CSE and have a campus interview of TCS on 9th sept

I have just finished BBM from Mangalore University. How can I prepare a good resume to seek job in good companies?
11th June 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have just finished BBM degree from Mangalore University.How can I prepare a good resume to seek job in good companies?
14th June 2015, 10:11 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# A resume is a document which briefly explains the academic/technical qualification, work experience, skills etc.

# Resume creates the first impression on the mind of employers. So it is not wise to underestimate the importance of resume.

# Mention the educational qualification chronologically.

# Resume must have your valid E-mail address.

# Resume must have a contact number or phone number.

# Resume must be of one or two pages. Avoid more than two pages.

# Resume should be drafted on A4 size white paper with a font that easy to read.

# Avoid any grammetical errors.

# Also mention your hobbies, working experience etc.

# Use simple language.

# Be honest while drafting resume. Don't tell lie in resume.
15th June 2015, 09:40 AM
reconnect

******Content for good CV*******
This section is long but contains all the information necessary to help you prepare your curriculum vitae,also known as CV.You CV contain the following specifications-

1-Personal Details.
2-Job objective.
3-Education.
4-Professional experience.
5-Computer skills.
6-Language and personal communication skills.
7-Extracurricular activities.
8-References.

****Best of Luck*****
24th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare a simple resume for attending campus interview for final year btech students of cse department
25th June 2016, 12:05 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Curriculum vitae is an outline of a person's educational and professional history,usually prepared for job applications.
Another name for CV is a resume.

Here is the information regarding the content of a good CV:

45%-previous related work experience
35%-qualifications and skills
25%-easy to read
16%-accomplishments
14%-spelling and grammar
9%-education
9%-intangibles
3%-clear objective
2%-keywords added
1%-contact information
1%-personal experiences
1%-computer skills

Tips on presentation of a CV:
*Be concise
*Be positive
*Be honest
*If you are posting your CV don't fold it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?