26th October 2012, 02:22 PM
deep_aakash

How to prepare for civil services after passing B.Tech 5th semester

sir,i am a b.tech 5th sem student..and i want to prepare for the civil services and i want some guideline regarding this...the syllabus of mains seems to be too lengthy....

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam?
  2. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  3. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?
  4. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  5. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  6. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester? -- [New]
  8. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  9. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  10. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  11. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  12. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  13. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?
  15. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  16. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
  17. How should I prepare for a job in PSU? Should I go for civil services preparation?
  18. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
11th December 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for civil services after passing B.Tech 5th semester

when we hve to fill the form for upsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?