26th December 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?

i am intrestd in ias till now i didnt prepard anything for ias now i want to take coaching for ias . is previous planing and preparation is nessary for civils preparation plz ans my query. can i prepare now

2nd February 2012, 10:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?

IAS is a civil service exam conducted by UPSC for several administrative post across India. It is a tough exam and needs proper preparation. A candidate with the required IQ level with proper guidance and preparation can clear the exam. It is suggested that you can take professional guidance by taking admission in coaching institutions for competitive exams. You can also prepare yourself by solving the previous year papers and model papers.
9th March 2012, 10:31 PM
amitgupta455

Default Re: Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am intrestd in ias till now i didnt prepard anything for ias now i want to take coaching for ias . is previous planing and preparation is nessary for civils preparation plz ans my query. can i prepare now
dear friend,plz tell about academic qualification age and your academic place.so that one could judge your eligibily level.then only i can suggest any advice.ofcourse previous planning and preparation takes matter.thanxs.
10th March 2012, 01:48 AM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes for IAS exam you have to prepared properlly according to syllabus of IAS, because it is the toughest exam conducted by UPSC .you required proper and professional guidance to crack the IAS exam.
8th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam as iwas studying b.tech 1'st year. As iwant to write civils after my graduation but upto now what i should learn because there is very competitive in UPSC.....SO,THAT PLEASE GIVE ME THE SUGGESSTIONS ....TO SELECT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS............I THINK AS YOU KNOW THAT WHICH SUBJECT IS EASY TO CRACK CVILS IN 1'ST ATTEMPT. BUT IWANT VERY FIRST STEP FOR PREPARATION
1st January 2013, 05:18 PM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

YAA, IT WILL BE SURELY A PLUS POINT FOR YOU, IF YOU START PREPAIRING EARLY ONLY. KEEP IN MIND , THE SUBJECTS WHICH YOU WANT TO CHOOSE, HAVE COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PARTICULAR SUBJECTS. THEN ONLY YOU CAN THINK OFF TO QUALIFY FOR THE prilims--mains--interview.........

best of luck for your dream, and please work hard....
9th September 2018, 09:37 PM
Meg24

Hello,
Yes a proper strategy is needed and previous learning is very important as it is an unpredictible exam and you are competing with the great minds of India.
31st March 2019, 02:03 PM
Quikri

Ias exam is conducted by UPSC once a year which itself shows how difficult the exam is provided the very less vacancies and the huge number of aspirants.

The exam itself is conducted in a span of 1 year with three levels which test your patience and motivation along with other attitudes.

With varied topics and everything under the sun ,you need to have a proper planning and clear mindset before you prepare and even while preparing for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?