2nd April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

can you please reply

thanks

4th April 2011, 07:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

First of all you must be well aware of the areas in which you must be prepared in. Make a list of the same. Check out the time available for the exam. Based on that make a timetable. Also keep time for revision. Solve some previous too if possible.
11th May 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

which books should i refer for economics and business studies other than text books
please suggest the author and book name.
1st June 2011, 04:23 PM
Harapriya patri

Smile Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

HI!! I am also a student of class 12 . Atfirst and mainly , I prefer NCERT BOOKS .
FOR physics you can prefer NCERT BOOK and then S.L.ARORA .IT'S best for theory part as well as problem. Then for chemistry -NCERT BOOKS and then PRADEEP'S CHEMISTRY.
fOR maths -NCERT BOOKS and then R D SHARMA or K C SINHA.
TO PREPARE FOR BOARD EXAM YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN A DAILY TIMETABLE .
You have to keep touch in every subjects everyday.You have also to up-to-date everything whatever is taught everyday in your school and tutions .
BEST OF LUCK
9th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

how should i starting prepare for 12th cbse
21st September 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

best textbooks for cbse science 11th & 12th standard for biology
11th October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How many hours should i give to physics,chem.,bio,maths to get 90%marks in 12th class
5th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE BOARD EXAM MORE THAN 65PERCENT
1st December 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

hii i m a studnt of 12th commerce with maths. i want to get 90% marks. .pls tell me which book i must follow to get best % in examination. i m weak in math and eco so pls tell me what book i prepare . to secure best marks in these subjct.
6th February 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

How to gain good mark in cbse 12th...??
18th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

plz.. tel me frm where shud i start.. n which buks.. shud i refer..???
to score above or 95% marks..
19th March 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

how 2 get good marks in12th above 95% plz...help me 2 score 95% .
22nd March 2012, 09:22 PM
soumyaiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

can you please reply

thanks
Phyisics:- S.L. Arora
Maths:- R.D. Sharma
Chem:- i use pradeeps
29th March 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

HEY HOW TO SCORE OUT OF IN PHYSICS,MATHS, CHEMISTRY ALL TOGETHER????????????????
PLEASE HELP ME
14th April 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

which book i should refer for maths other than NCERT ?
15th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am sience maths student of
which refreshers i should use to get above 92% in CBSE board of 12th class...... plz suggest me the best refreshers for all subjects
2nd August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am a student of 12th commerce.i want to get 90% marks,pls tell me which book i mustfollow to get % in examination. i am weak in business and eco so pls tell me what book i prepare to secure best marks in these subject.
3rd August 2012, 01:19 AM
rch91

Quote:

can you please reply

thanks
To prepare for class 12th you have to maintain regularity and work hard. Make your time table in which give more time to those parts in which you are weak or you suffer any kind of difficulty for e.g. - numerical part etc. Apart from individual tutions or coaching prefer self study as its the best way.Practice previous year papers as much as you can as it will give you an overview about exam pattern.
For 12th first of all refer NCERT textbooks as whole board exams are based on NCERT books. and refer books just as a guide like for
Physics: Pardeeps , H.C verma etc
Chemistry: Dr. O.P. Aggarwal, VPM intelligent chemistry etc.
Maths: R.D sharma, M.L. khanna etc
All the best....!
Do well..!
27th August 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

for b/s and economics please refer to sandeep garg
18th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

you should work hard end ap jo poch rahe ho k me cbse exam k kon sa book lo mujhe pata nh ha i,m sorry or should respect parents mera message ha k tm boh mehnat karo or you should offer prayer o.k by tata
25th September 2012, 01:07 PM
surajm093

You have to really work hard for class 12th boards, it will be not as easy as your 10th class boards. You should solve practice papers and previous years question papers within the time constraints in order to increase your speed and to make yourself familiar with the trend of questions.
CBSE boards strictly follow NCERT, therefore I would advise you to stick strictly to NCERT for all subjects, read how do they write and answer the questions.
For other competitive exams you may use other books but for CBSE NCERT books are the best.
All the best for your board exams.
8th November 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How should i manage board course and competitions course at the same time.??
22nd February 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

which refrence book to be used for 11th cbse english??
22nd February 2013, 05:04 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

HELLO DEAR ,

Please Follow some Do's & Dont's for Preparation for class 12th CBSE BOARD EXAM which includes are as Follows ;--

>> Always know your syllabus & Keep Track of your syllabus , which helps you to know the topics which are already been discussed in class & this will led you to remember easily.

>> Refer NCERT Books because mostly questions asked form NCERT books only.

>> Go through the previous question papers & sample papers.

>> Follow the Latest & CBSE samples papers only , and follow the marking system .

>> Don't be stress all the time .

>> Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself , study Hard , at the same be relaxed.

>> Use Freshener Books & Guides which are available to your nearest Book Shop.

>> Give a revision until now whatever you have prepared .

>> Always believe in your ability rather then thinking what's other are doing.

>> Have trust & Confident in yourself , you will going to the best , Ultimately Output will be the Best.

22nd February 2013, 08:54 PM
nitya27

DEAR,
12TH PLAYS A VERY VITAL ROLE IN EVERYONE'S LIFE AS ACCORDING TO IT ONLY YOU DECIDE YOUR FUTURE AND LIFE US LIFE LONG.

FIRSTLY STRT PREPARING FROM TODAY ITSELF DONT LEAVE IT FOR LAST MOMENT.

AND FIRST COMPLETE YOUR NCERT BOOKS THEN GO FOR REFERENCE BOOKS AND SAMLE PAPERS

GUDLUCK
3rd March 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me which book i should refer for 12th biology ?
9th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to prepare for class 12th CBSE exam? Which books should I refer?

Quote:
can u tell me which book i should refer for 12th biology ?
prepare abc of bb arora and also ncert
21st March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for NEET exam? how to get best ranking?
22nd March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the link to download physics and chemistry complete ebook of new syllabus of PRADEEP PUBLICATIONS?? please help
24th March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to buy an english guide in 12th???
22nd June 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I wanna prepare for clat nd with that I wanna score more than 90% in 12 board so help me out ....tel me the way hw should I have my study schedule........?
14th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Is together with guide gud for economics and maths
pls reply fast
[email protected]
31st March 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii........ I m Farhin n i wanted to know that I m a bignr in class 12 n I want to score above 90% plz help m n for this I'll b thnkful.........
28th April 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Agar business std. Hindi me ho to kya nuksan h? Kya main ab 12th me b.st eng. Me le lu pr meri eng. Weak h, plz gys suggest me
13th February 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is best refresher for physics dinesh, pradeep, or sl arora?
8th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12 CBSE school and i want to know which reference book is good for physics,chemistry,bio for the last time preparation of the exam days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?