15th August 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?

I am a student of class 11. How I take preparation?Wich books refers to? reply me soon please.

20th December 2011, 05:41 PM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 11. How I take preparation?Wich books refers to? reply me soon please.
Well for the 11th class exams you should be focussing on your text books.for eg if you are in a cbse school,you should be making yourself familiar with the ncert textbooks.Your textbooks are much more valuable than other guides when you are preparing for class exams.Notes could also help you to a great extend.But if you are in someway referring to entrance oriented tests you should have more look over guides.
High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
Physics by H.C. Verma
Books from Arihant publication
NCERT textbooks
prepare well.all the best!
3rd March 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?

how prepare fast for 11th science exam?
13th June 2012, 03:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for 11th Class Exams? Which books to refer for the Exam?

Hi

11th class is one of the most important phases of anyone'e life as it is the entry to the Higher Secondary School and so you have to be very particular in choosing what you want to do ahead in your career.

When a student passes out of Class 10th, then he is given the choice of streams like :-

SCIENCE
COMMERCE
ARTS

These are the main 3 streams which are offered. Now one has to choose form this.
In your query, you have not mentioned which stream have you taken up and which exam you want to prepare for.
So it is not really possible to give you any information as there are a lot of careers related to the above three streams and your stream itself is not known.

I would suggest you to post back with relative information so that we can give you further more information on your query.
However if you are preparing for your internals, then I would recommend you the NCERT books as they are the best for the School level. Do them properly and follow them like a bible. It would be the best

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i'm aditya singh studying in 11 class in what way i should study to get good marks in exam.
12th October 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of class eleventh i wanted to know which book should i read rather ncert for scoring 99% in school exams???
12th January 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for my 11th exams in 1 month..Please reply............
9th April 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAD GIVEN CLASS X BOARD EXAMS I WANT TO OPT MATHS AND TRY FOR IIT AND FOR THIS I SHOULD TAKE COACHING ALONG WITH 11-12 WHICH WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT . ISTHERE ANOTHEROPTION
14th June 2013, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

i m in class 11 now. my school has given me science biology on a condition .i want to ask that for 11 class study preparation do i have to revise again the chapters of class 9 and 10 of science because earlier i havnt studied well so dont know much basics of my earlier 9 and 10 classes please help me should i study all the chapters again???
14th June 2013, 04:07 PM
Vishal987

Please tell me in 11th class what you take..Science/commerce/arts.
And for preparation I tell you make day to day time table and follow it.
Never ignore it.
14th August 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Who to prepare for class 11 exam in 1 month
14th August 2013, 11:25 PM
john215

Re: How to prepare for 11th class exams? which books to refer for the exam?

Hi friend,

Well for the 11th class exams you should be focussing on your text books.
for eg if you are in a cbse school,you should be making yourself familiar with the ncert textbooks.
Your textbooks are much more valuable than other guides when you are preparing for class exams.Notes could also help you to a great extend.
But if you are in someway referring to entrance oriented tests you should have more look over guides.
High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
Physics by H.C. Verma
Books from Arihant publication
NCERT textbooks
prepare well.

Thanks!!!
all the best..............
20th October 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

For god revision in maths you should do problems from RD Sharma book.
20th October 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

For good revision in maths you should do problems from RD Sharma book.
11th April 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How should a tenth pass student prepare for the interence exam for other schools for class eleventh?
1st May 2014, 09:42 AM

Exclamation To be topper...

I am in class xi and have taken commerce. What to do for getting best results???
12th June 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many hours daily l should prepare to get best result in 11th science B group?Should I use guide or textbook?
27th July 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i am having problem in understanding the concepts of science subjects in class 11....in what way should i study so that i could easily understang the concepts??
23rd March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my 10th exam was over and i want to score 90 marks in 11th class what should i do ,by the way i am an icse student and taken science
24th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

if i got A1 in every test in all subject but B2 in psa. will i be able to get 10CGPA?
19th April 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 11 in bio stream which books I should perceive to excel in school examination and also side by side prepare for competitive xams¿¿?? help me out ;-) ^_^
5th July 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Apart from ncert which side books are best for concept clearing of accountancy, business studies,English and economics for class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?