9th February 2013, 05:40 PM
Bhrigu007

How to prepare fr GATE exam while in B.Tech 3rd year computer science

I am in Btech -3rd year (Computer Scienece Engineering) and want to prepare for Gate ,so a bit confused that which coaching center to join , my options are:
1)ACE Engineering Academy(Delhi)
2)Made Easy(Delhi)
3)Gate Forum(Delhi)

18th May 2015, 09:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare fr GATE exam while in B.Tech 3rd year computer science

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering and the examination is conducted once in a year for the final year B.tech or passed candidates who wants to carry forward there M.tech course from the different government recognised colleges. The examination is conducted by the IIT.

Since the eligibility criteria is B.tech final year pursuing or passed candidates from any stream can apply. So you have a small time of one year left with you for the preparation of the examination.So you must start your preparation as there is no enough time according to the syllabus.

The above mentioned all the three are most reputed coaching centers for the preparation but I will suggest which suits you best in all the manner as Distance of coaching from the room as time and stress plays a major role with the tuition fee. All of them have good faculty members but above all you have to work hard to crack the examination coaching can only help in you showing the direction to reach the final destination .

GATE score is also crucial in getting the jobs in the PSU. The examination is conducted online only.The cut off marks for the different stream candidate is different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?