18th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?

respected sir.....

I am a student of ramee-sh institute of engg. and technolgy for women in greater noida.
I just want to know about the eligibility to get jobs in govt. for b.tech engg. in electronics and communication, and how to crack gate papers and can i apply for the gate becouse my 3rd sem is running.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for GATE exam for government job after B.Tech with 70% and inter with 57%?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  7. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
  12. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  13. Can a final year B.E(ECE) student apply for IAF pilots post?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  16. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  17. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  18. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
16th April 2012, 09:39 AM
reshu31121991

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?

eligilibility for gate 2013 is after the ending of 3rd year.there are many online jobs online in ECE. coming to govt jobs divisional manger in BHEL, STEEL PLANT,SHEELA RAMCO L&T they provide plenty of jobs.
10th June 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?

how can apply for eligibilty examination.
im graduated for information and communication technology for 2yrs course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?