5th September 2012, 02:16 PM
sareer bhat

What should I do to get a Government Job after completion of Masters Degree in Urdu?

Hello sir, i have completed my masters degree in urdu at kashmir university and at present i am persuing B.ed. What should i do now to get a govt job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  2. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  3. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  4. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
  5. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  6. How to get a Government job after completion of degree?
  7. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  8. How to get a government job after completing degree? -- [New]
  9. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  10. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  11. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  12. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  13. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get a job in MP or UP? I am 45 years old double MA(In urdu) and having Ph.D degree?
  15. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  16. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  17. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  18. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2013, 10:50 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What should I do to get a Government Job after completion of Masters Degree in Urdu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareer bhat View Post
Hello sir, i have completed my masters degree in urdu at kashmir university and at present i am persuing B.ed. What should i do now to get a govt job.

Dear Aspirant,

If you are looking for a Govt job you need to be updated to this forum thoroughly.So that you can get latest updates on all the sectors of the Govt Jobs.

For example this forum provides various latest information on jobs like:

Railway

Defense

Civils

UPSC Exams

Many other Govt job which are available in the india.So if you need a lecturer post in a Govt college then you need to apply for the NET exam.And qualify in that exam and pass in the interview.

By which you can get a job in the Govt college.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?