1st December 2011, 11:40 AM
janani Naganathan

How to prepare for Group Exams? I'm an ECE(3rd year) student

hi....I am an ECE student currently doing my 3rd yr...I would like to attend group exams.But i dnt have a clear knowledge about group exams,the posts available and posts related to my area.
Can you pls guide me??

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  2. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  3. How to prepare for Group Exams? I'm an ECE(3rd year) student
  4. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  5. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  6. Group 2 and 4 model question papers to prepare for the exams?
  7. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  9. How can I prepare for group I exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  11. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams? -- [New]
  13. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  14. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  15. How can I prepare for group exams? Books to be referred?
  16. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
23rd July 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Group Exams? I'm an ECE(3rd year) student

sir iam b.tech third year student.can you tell me details of group exams?
25th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BE/ece 3rd year student.can you tell me details of group exam.
17th October 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of b.tech civil 2nd year pls can you guide me how to prepare for group 1 exams and the materials supposed to be required for this course??
14th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year ECE student i wish to attened group exam pls guide me..........reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?